TELL YOUR STORY
Bring your sounds into songs in 12 weeks
Get the guidance you need to arrange your sounds into professional songs using Ableton Live
What makes a good song?
In the core of every song is an emotional story. Which takes the listener on a sonic journey. Reaching such a level of a storytelling song arrangement takes time and dedication which is beyond of just knowing the technical aspects of music production.
In this program, we will touch on these points and figure out what makes a song so powerful and emotionally captivating. So you can implement this knowledge and skills in YOUR music production.
Make your songs sound convincing and engaging
Through my experience of playing multiple styles of music and filling almost every part in a band structure as a multi-instrumentalist, I learned the most essential aspect, which is crucial for any music to sound engaging and powerful. And that is the advanced communication between the different instruments.
In any band or musical group, the musicians are connected through sound and communicate mostly without talking. This communication makes the song sound organic, natural, convincing, and emotionally powerful.
As a music producer, it is on you to create this communication between the sounds that you’re generating. Then, to plan, structure, convey and make it convincing enough for the listeners to keep on listening, stay engaged and get the full experience of the musical piece.
In this program, you will learn to think like a trained musician and to plan your song to sound believable, organic, interesting, and engaging.
Are you ready to tell your musical story?
Tell your story through music created by you
If you join TELL YOUR STORY, you will learn how to
- Quickly arrange your songs in different styles
- Create impact, epic and emotional moments in your songs
- Make your music sound epic, interesting and intriguing
- Create interesting sounding beats & basslines
- Advanced and creative way of using Live’s built-in MIDI and audio effects incl. Max4Live
- Simple and easy steps of using basic music theory
- A deeper understanding of what's wrong in your arrangement and how to fix it
- Get out of the loop and finish songs
- Storytelling method how to start songs from scratch and collect ideas
- Work efficiently with roadmaps, structures, and diagrams from a professional musician
- Unique methodology for planning a song from scratch
- Fast results workflow
Are you ready to transform your creations into proper music in just 12 weeks?
Imagine if I could help YOU build your musical story in JUST 12 WEEKS!
How would your life look like?
Hi, I'm Roy Perez
A music producer, DJ, drummer, sound engineer, Ableton Certified Trainer and musician.
I was (and still am) always fascinated about the way music influences us as listeners and how we as music producers can get our listeners to feel a certain way based on sound.
What makes a song so captivating and gets everyone who hears it to sing along, dance and get their mind to travel into another dimension.
Creating music all my life and looking closely at the topic of music and the human brain I discovered many facts about how we as music producers can use the technology in Ableton Live to our advantage and gain more listeners by working in a storytelling approach.
Get the guidance and support you need to take action and make your music
Do you want to know how to make music efficiently instead of just getting stuck in endless 4 bar loops?
Do you want to be independent and create professionally structured and powerful songs whenever YOU have time and inspiration hits?
Are you afraid that pursuing your music passion will take too long, so you don't start at all?
The change starts here:
- Join a community of like-minded music enthusiasts
- Get inspired and motivated by a professional musician and music mentor
- Follow a proven process that keeps you creative
- Start practicing on a regular basis
- Get professional answers to your questions on the going
- Create a routing for your music production and stick to it
- Build your confidence as a music creator
- Get accountability to take action
- Create music efficiently instead of losing time with trial and error
LEARN A STORYTELLING METHOD OF ARRANGING SONGS
Imaging that could be YOU
What if I could keep you from just absorbing new information and lead you to finish songs instead?
What My Students Say
Franklin Schieman, Netherlands. He's a professional saxophone player and teacher and used to work with Logic before diving in Ableton.
"I was very surprised about the level of the course. People think they can do it at home. But you have to have a lot of expertise, a lot of know-how and stamina."
Yu-Shen Chiu, Taiwan. She is a self-taught musician and learned audio video productions.
"I've tried to find a lot of ways to learn Ableton online. But all the different YouTube videos and tutorials are all over the place. In this course, all is put together. I can finally use Ableton instead of learning all the different pieces. I can finally use the knowledge and create something own."
"The course is chock full of very valuable and useful information. It is presented in a manner that is understandable and that builds week to week. It allow us to jump right in and make something, which is basically what we all want to do. The combination of the videos, which can be replayed, and the live Q&A sessions offer a comprehensive look and feel for Ableton. " - Ellen Jakes Kelm
Some people choose staying in the loop. Others choose TELL YOUR STORY.
FEEDBACK & CRITIC
STAYING IN THE LOOP
YOUTUBE RABBIT HOLE
"In TELL YOUR STORY, you transform from a passive music consumer to an active music creator."
Tell your story with your songs!
When you join TELL YOUR STORY, you'll get
- 12-week program on a professional learning platform so you don’t get distracted by a social media feed
- Ableton Certified Training with doable and practical action steps
- Weekly training high-quality videos in 1080HD resolution with step-by-step instructions that you can (re-)watch later to fit your schedule
- Live Q&A every week, so that you get answers to your individual questions, solve your ongoing challenges and go deeper into the material
- Real-time feedback and critic on your music where I lead you to the right direction and tell you the topics you need to focus on
- Weekly challenges to keep you creative and inspired
- An exclusive private community of like-minded people where you stay motivated by collaborating with others and be proud of your music
- Weekly hot seats on live stream via Zoom where you get real-time coaching with me
- Flexible learning with trainings available to (re-)watch later
- Cheat sheets, checklists & worksheets that you can print out and use as you go with the program
Music producers seek out TELL YOUR STORY because it allows them to take action and stay accountable.
Who is this program for?
TELL YOUR STORY is for you if you...
- Already make music and would like to know how to create complete and well structured songs without limitations and creator’s blocks.
- Always find yourself starting new projects instead of finishing the ones you started before.
- Have a hard drive full of unfinished songs and you can't figure out how to bring them to the finish line.
- Feel you often don't know how to begin when wanting to get creative and create new music.
- Have the feeling that you can easily create loops but struggle to get past that stage.
- Get bored from your own music and don't know how to make it more interesting and engaging.
- Don't have any or just some knowledge of music theory.
- Already have some knowledge of Ableton Live but have the feeling that you are not using it to its full extent to create and finish music.
- Love music so much that you are willing to devote some time to it in your day to day life.
Does it sound like you?
"Being distracted by the wide range of options in terms of tools, plugins, samples, 3rd party packs, YouTube videos, I find it extremely hard to quickly layout my musical idea down before I get sick with the tedious and ineffective and decision-makings for unnecessary and non-essential things in the process of the "first sketch" of the song.
This course is exactly helping me with this issue.
I definitely recommend this course to everyone who is struggling with efficiently laying out musical ideas and finishing a song."
- Nicholas Chan
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM
After the program is over you will be able to start and complete your songs!
The teacher is very responsive to questions and gracefully keeps you from going down the DAW rabbit holes. Making music is important to us and in 4 weeks you will build the skills to get good musical ideas sketched out.
Roy is a very comforting instructor, and he deconstructed Ableton for beginners in a way that made it easy to take off. The Q&A sessions were very useful, particularly when Roy showed examples of the power of Ableton in his quickly assembled arrangements. Thanks to this, I don't feel any hesitation it starting Ableton and playing with it.
Roy is a great teacher. He makes the lessons very accessible by explaining the elements and then demonstrating them. I also found the live Q&A calls very helpful. I highly recommend this course.
I liked how well presented and put were the instructional video. And the patience Roy had as an instructor. Not so many people that know a thing, have such skill to transmit an idea, and the patience to do so.
TELL YOUR STORY
Start on October 4
When you join us for this 12-week group coaching program, you'll get:
- Weekly Content Modules
Released on Mondays that give you simple and clear step by step instructions
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls
With the Ableton Certified Trainer Roy Perez to lead you to the right directions, clarify your individual questions and keep you inspired & motivated & on track with your progress
- Access to recordings of all calls
So that you can come back to them during the time of the program and won’t miss out on anything
- Printable cheat sheets and checklists
That help you implement what you learn in the modules and complete your homework
- Private Community
To connect with other amazing music producers, collaborate with each other and stay creative with like-minded people
- Educational discounts
That you can benefit from plugins of our official partners
- Completion Certificate
That’s going to reminds you what you achieved and can be proud of
Decide that you're ready!
Would you like to know if TELL YOUR STORY is the right path for you?
Schedule a discovery call and get all your questions answered.
Meet Roy Perez, your trainer
Musician, drummer, live performer, DJ, music producer, sound engineer
Ableton Certified Trainer
Passionate trainer on music & music production
Instructor of multiple courses, projects and coaching programs worldwide
And now I am going to use my experience and years of expertise to help you bring your musical ideas to life.
Here are some song arrangement samples made in TELL YOUR STORY
Why TELL YOUR STORY is different
- It’s not about an easy shortcut - it is about getting started with a clear roadmap.
- It’s not about becoming a music production star - it is about gaining practical skills to help you reach your goals.
- It’s not about absorbing information - it’s about implementing what you learn and creating a creative routing that allows you to stay on track of constantly producing music.
- It’s not about isolating yourself in your (home)studio 24/7. It is about working smarter and creating an effective workflow.
- It’s not about creating a perfect song structure, it is about making it emotionally engaging for your listener.