You get excited when you hear musical ideas in your head but wonder how to realize them?
Sounds familiar? Then this course is for you!
Step by step instructions on how to convert your own ideas to sound using the easiest and most intuitive music software — Ableton Live.
Using a music software (DAW — Digital Audio Workstation) is like playing an instrument and mastering every instrument starts by understanding how it works.
You’ll learn how to
- start & create your sound in Ableton Live
- plan & structure your own musical concepts
- use Ableton Live as an instrument and get inspired
- record yourself using audio and midi
- make your music sound interesting and engaging
- finish your first song
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for
- People who have a very minimal or non-existing background in music and would like to know how to create their own music.
- Musicians or music enthusiasts who would like to know how to create their own music using Ableton Live
- Ableton Live users who would like to expand their knowledge about the software.
Currently, you get all the features of Ableton Live 10 Suite free for 90 days.
Live your passion. Be creative. Make your music.
You don't have to rely on other musicians, bandmates or an available recording studio in order to make your own songs.
You can produce your music everywhere. You just need a computer with the right music software installed on it.
Music is about freedom.
Imagine that you can
- create songs with unlimited instruments
- experiment & improvise to produce innovative music
- learn Ableton Live and use it as a musical instrument
- become independent in your music making process
- be proud of yourself
- get recognition for the music you make
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE
After completing this course you will feel very comfortable with Ableton Live. and be able to finish a song using its powerful functions.
Meet your trainer
Musician, drummer, live performer, DJ, music producer, sound engineer
Ableton Certified Trainer
Passionate trainer on music & music production
Instructor of multiple courses, projects and coaching programs worldwide